282. A: Do you have any siblings?
B: I am the only child.
283. A: Where are the stairs?
B: Go along the corridor and it's on your right side.
284. A: Did you have a good time?
B: Yes, indeed.
285. A: What will you wear for the party?
B: I'll wear my blue dress.
286. A: When will he come to see you?
B: Two o'clock in the afternoon.
287. A: Where were you last week?
B: I was in Tokyo.
288. A: Is this your book?
B: No, that's not my book.
289. A: How was it?
B: It was very interesting.
290. A: What time do you wake up?
B: I wake up at seven o'clock.